Friday, June 10, 2011

Plymouth Weekend Retreat

My Life get's busy and time seems to get lost. My schedule never waivers and it's hard to make time to RELAX. I have recently decided to take the plunge and go back to school to become a 2nd grade teacher. My life consists of working 55 hours a week, full time school online and at night, being a mom to our two pups and spending every spare second of extra time with my one and only, Ralph. So the chance to get a Friday off and no planned events or social outings on a Saturday or Sunday, we took the rare opportunity and Packed up and headed down to the Beach house. Just to have a change in our Daily routine was a Magical feeling... Waking up to the waves crashing on the Beach, taking long walks on the Beach with our dog's looking for "treasure", Holding Hands, Cooking, No Phones and just us.... Our Little Family Unit, full of undoubted Happiness! How could it be that I got so Lucky, that I found my Soul Mate, that I'm following my Dreams....one word comes to my mind, Bliss.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...