Friday, December 7, 2012

12 Days of KISS-Mas Countdown


We recently found out we are Having a BABY GIRL!!! So I joined Top Baby Blogs and would be over the Moon if you would take two seconds, (Really just TWO I promise) by clicking the link below then clicking the first owl!! You are Awesome!! Thank You, Hope you enjoy 12 Days of Kiss-Mas :) 


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs


Ralph loves Hersey Kisses and we have a ton in our house for all the Holiday baking I’ve been doing. I decided to fill up a Mason Jar with a colorful bag of kisses! I jokingly said he had to kiss me every time he ate one… I think we may have new Tradition, an adult version of the 12 day countdown to Christmas! 

12 DAYS OF KISS-Mas Countdown!!

I found these cute free printouts online and made homemade envelopes out of scrap paper! I’ve been so tempted to start early so it may turn into the 24 days of Kiss-mas Countdown! ;) Basically it is mini cards that have various ways your love has to kiss you!! It’s so nice looking forward to going home and seeing which one he will open! Not only does it lead up to Christmas Day, it is also an added reminder of how much we LOVE one another!




I hope you all are enjoying the sights and sounds of Christmas!!

I saw this on Pinterest and just had to share...for those of you that have children getting older and are starting to ask questions about Santa...
I think this is Great! 




Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

1 comment:

EReader said...

Thanks for posting the information on how to explain Santa. I have shared it with several of my family members who find themselves in this difficult position right now. We all love this solution!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...