Friday, August 23, 2013

BumpDate: 30 Weeks



How far along: 30 Weeks…10 weeks to Go! I can’t believe I’m even saying that! Seriously in the words of my friend Crystal “9 more Fridays, after today” I can’t even seem to comprehend that, haha

Feeling: Great!!

Although I have to admit I am huffing and puffing around the house…I guess having a watermelon sized belly does that too you. Ralph is totally being a good sport…I kinda hang on him a lot HaHaHa

Maternity Clothes: I did do a little shopping at The Gap and Old Navy this week in my town…I Think I was in need of a little change.
I Guess this is what 30 weeks and totally confused looks like HAHA

Sleep: Fabulous. I think I will sleep even better as the Crisp Fall air comes in and our new sheets from The Company Store arrive!!  

Best moment of the week? Coming home to a Beautiful Stroller and newborn carrier!!! My amazing “soon to be” Mother and Sister in law bought me the nicest Baby Shower Gift!! And had it delivered to the house…How Lucky am I, I don’t have to lug it home from my baby shower and I get to play with it around the house…Yes I push it around the house! So thoughtful...yes I was in tears! Love Love Love it!!!!!

Movement: Always, she is for sure my spicy girl. I can tell she will keep us busy.

Food cravings:  None. Does this exist? I have to tell you I LOVE food…but I have yet to have a “craving” where I needed something right then and there!
Although I Totally Love Cheese, Pancakes and syrup & Chips and Salsa...So I will call these my "Cravings" ;)

Food aversions: 
None.

Belly button in or out? In.

Rings off or on?: On.

Goals for Next Week: Basement!! (yes this was my goal from last week) Never got to it apparently ;) There has been a lot of "relaxing" going on...


What I miss: Eggs over easy…I love going to breakfast but refuse to go because that is what I always want!

What I'm looking forward to: My ULTRASOUND on Friday. I love that Ralph takes the whole day off and we make it kind of an “Event” we haven’t seen her in what feels like forever.  
Milestones: I mailed in my hospital paper work! So its official…I’m good to go whenever poppy girl is ready…which hopefully won’t be for quite a few weeks ;)

Thoughts: BIG thoughts but need a week to digest this rather BIG decision and see if it is a possibility…will spill the beans soon enough!!
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...