Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Craft & Crane

 
 
I have been having a blast creating what will be one of the most magical days of my life... My Wedding Day! It has taken over our house as every area is a project, boxes and To Do's! I love details....especially when it comes to stationary! The wedding invitations set the whole tone of the wedding. Ours being a Rustic Themed barn wedding I wanted to incorporate those elements! When I think of invitations of any sort only one company comes to mind CRAFT & CRANE. It is the most spectacular company around! They truly make stunning things!
 Kraft Lavender Invitation suite

Invitation size- 5X7

Material:
Invitation is printed on a textured cover stock paper for more character and dimension and is backed with kraft card stock
5X7 outer envelope comes in Ivory and the RSVP envelope in kraft
Mason Jar Save the Date Card

Size-3 1/2" X 4 3/4"

Material:
The save the date is printed on a textured cover stock paper for more character and dimension.
Mason Jar Shape is Machine cut
kraft envelope
Twine tie


Don't even get me started on out Thank You Tags that will adorn our Tiffany & Co. Favors!
Photo by Craft and Crane

About Craft and Crane, "I assemble all orders myself and my mission is to give my customers nothing less than high quality craftsmanship and use my knowledge and design background to give them beautiful product! For Quality assurance, please allow about 2-3 weeks for your order to be produced and shipped. At Craft and Crane, quality comes first." That last statement couldn't be any more true! Every little detail is included, not to mention the quality is like no other! I am head over heels in LOVE with Craft and Crane!! See what else they have to offer on their Etsy Shop HERE

Even down to their dreamy table numbers! They have all of your needs! Go check them out! Not to mention the best customer service around... they will work with any color schemes or idea you may have! They offer such an amazing variety I'm positive you will find something that will fit your wedding perfectly!!! Makes for one HAPPY Bride to work with Craft & Crane!
Photo by Craft and Crane



Go check them out on FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...